Step 1 - Choose your Date, Time & Venue
We absolutely love hosting Hen Parties - they are such a memorable milestone and lovely way for people to celebrate. Our diary fills up fast so let us know your date as soon as possible.
We are open 7 days a week and can arrange your party to suit you, both midweek and at weekdays. We have a lovely craft centre based in Central Winchester.
Located just off the High Street in the historic town of Winchester, unwind in our airy Craft House and Tea Rooms. With plenty of local car parks, shops, cocktail bars and restaurants, all just a stones throw from London. Choose to book our private and beautiful Court Yard View room.
Visiting your Venue:
We love hosting parties and can do anywhere! We've run in gardens, halls and homes. We can even run a party without paints to make sure your venue stays clean! There's a simple admin fee and 45p per mile to cover travel. All other fees remain the same as in store!
Step 2: Choose your Package
Bronze Packages 1.5 hours:
- Glass Tealight: Paint a pretty tea light project: use templates / sponge / paint for stunning effects
- Pottery Tiles/Animals: Paint a pottery tile/plaque or animal, to take home same day
- Beautiful bangle bracelets: Create stunning, beaded bracelets with a pretty mix of colourful beads
- Themed Decopatch Create a lovely decopatch lovely project, choose from a mix of projects on the day
Silver Packages 1.45mins:
- Wine Glass Painting Package: Decorate a stunning wine glass- ready to take home and bake
- Scrapbooking - Each guest brings along photos to create beautiful pages to be joined together into a beautiful keepsake book
- Bracelet and Earrings: Create a beautiful matching set, you could even wear on the wedding day!
Gold Packages 2 hours:
- Stunning Themed Silk Painting: Paint your own beautiful piece of silk art
- A mix of two: Bangle bracelet or pottery or decopatch: Each guest can make two projects and choose which they prefer on the day.
- Pretty Flower Crowns – create beautiful paper flowers & weave together to make the perfect hen accessory
Platinum Packages 2 hours:
- Beautiful bunting making: Make individual mini bunting or personalise for bride and tie your bunting together to make one long chain
- Natural Bath Bomb making: Make bath bombs with a mixture of organic and natural ingredients and no citric acid. Add aromatherapy oils and petals, perfect for the bride to be to relax with
Step 3: Choose your food
Tea/coffee, Biscuits Station £32 up to 12
Yummy Sweet Treats: cake bites, fruit plus Tea / coffee station (with urn) - £7.95pp
Traditional Cream Tea: scones, strawberry jam, clotted cream & fresh fruit with tea / coffee - £7.95pp
Hot soup with yummy roll - £8.95pp
**Add 45mins onto booking time for the following options:
Premium Cold Buffet: a selection of sandwiches, crudites and dips, crisps, fresh fruit & yummy cake bites £11.95pp
Afternoon Tea: dainty sandwiches with a selection of fillings, delicate cakes, fresh fruit and scones with all the trimmings. All beautifully presented on tiered stands £15.95pp
Step 4: Add your Extra Special Touches
Memory Plate for the Bride - £25.00
Each guest can add their own decorated element to help the Bride to Be to remember all her special Hens! Choose what design you paint on.
Bridal Gift Hamper - £17.00
A selection of tasteful novelty gifts to make the Bride feel special. Presented beautifully and contain items such as: a Feather Bower, Tiara, Bridal Badge, Sash, Chocolates, Dated Keepsake or a Memory Book for the bride
Gorgeous Bespoke Gift Bags - £7.00 pp
Containing things like: delicious homemade biscuits, Themed seeds to plant, Bubbles, Novelty stationery and hen party games, dated keepsake:
They’re pretty, fun & a lovely touch for everyone to receive!